Rain Forces Falcons Inside; Minicamp Closes to Public
Rain Forces Falcons Inside; Minicamp Closes to PublicPublished June 18, 2013 at 4:19 PM
About 45 minutes into Tuesday’s minicamp session, the skies opened up as scattered rain showers came into the area around the Falcons’ training facility in Flowery Branch. Heavy rain forced the Falcons inside and closed the session to the public for the rest of the day.
Wednesday’s minicamp session will be open to the public. Gates open at 2:30 p.m. with practice starting at 3:30 p.m.
Stay tuned to AtlantaFalcons.com for any changes in schedule due to weather.
- Rain Forces Falcons Inside; Minicamp Closes to Public
14 hrs, 3 mins ago, by Jay Adams
- Gonzalez Named PFWA’s ‘Good Guy’ for 2013
20 hrs ago, by Jay Adams
- Goosebump Alert: Brian Banks – Inspiration
20 hrs, 9 mins ago, by Jay Adams
- Jones Following Lead of Umenyiora, Jackson
20 hrs, 29 mins ago, by Jay Adams
- Ryan Not Affected By Changes in QB Room
1 day, 15 hrs ago, by Jay Adams